The AMA Panel Division starts with our people who have the experience and training where it counts. We employ over 2,500 team members and each is carefully handpicked for what they bring to our business.
Our repair work is guaranteed for the life of your vehicle. You will find our sites well-located throughout Australia’s metropolitan areas with more than 130 sites across all states and the ACT. All sites utilise the latest standards in technology to deliver a quality and safe repair.
That’s why the AMA Group has earned the trust and endorsement of all the major insurance companies and holds the highest level of ratings for customer service and quick repair turnaround.
Campbell Jones is an experienced and successful CEO with over 25 years in the automotive and logistics industries. He is a passionate, values-based leader who creates a winning culture.
Campbell has held senior executive leadership roles with Manheim, Cox Automotive and most recently ACM Parts, a wholly owned subsidiary of Suncorp and now part of the ASX-listed AMA Group.
He has led major strategic development and organisational transformation programs and brings significant expertise in business development, finance, operations, supply chain and warehouse and distribution.
Campbell has an acute commercial focus, prioritising growth the customer-base, delivering new products, and simplifying and innovating within the businesses he leads.
Darren started his career as a spray painter in his family’s business, Wales Truck Repairs in 1988. With a focus on growth and culture, he grew the business into one of Australia’s leading, multi-award-winning Heavy Vehicle Repair facilities.
In 2014 Darren identified a gap in the market and opened a specialised and dedicated bus repair facility, Wales Bus Repairs. Again, he developed this into the largest and best-equipped premises of its kind. With year on year growth targets met, this too won many major industry awards and is regarded as the industry’s benchmark with world’s best practices adopted.
Darren is a founding member of the AHVRA (Australian Heavy Vehicle Repairers Association), sat on the board of NTI’s first Premium Repairer Council and has gained a reputation throughout the Heavy Vehicle Industry that is second to none.
With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, Darren brings a wealth of knowledge to the Heavy Motor Division.
Over the last decade Dave played a critical role in the strategic development, growth, innovation and overall success of Fix Auto in the UK market, its standing as the leading country in the global organisation, and more recently joined the Executive Team at the AMA Group Panel Division.
He has 20+ Yrs experience of working within, growing, and leading teams and businesses in high growth environments to deliver optimal results in terms of outright performance, overall revenue and profitability growth, whilst ensuring maximum value for all stakeholders.
Specific areas of expertise are:
- Strategic Planning and Business Growth
- Change Leadership and Integration management
- Insurer & Client tenders, proposals and presentations
- Commercial & Contract Negotiations
- Financial Planning and P & L Management
- Supply Chain Tenders, integration and Management
- Inspiring People and Leading Teams
- Multi location Operations
- Client Relations
- Analytics and Trend analysis
- IT Innovation and DevelopmentCommunications
- Conference Speaking
- Brand Identity & Strategic Growth
Darrel has extensive industry experience, most recently leading a smash repair consortium as CEO of the Strategic Collision Repair Group. In December 2019 Darrel joined the AMA Group to seek out, negotiate and finalise new acquisition and merger opportunities for the group. Darrel excels in achieving profitable growth through an active engagement process with all key stakeholders, and ensuring the alignment of mergers and acquisitions with the Group’s Strategic Plan.
The AMA Group Heavy Vehicle Repair (Bus & Truck) Network boasts a national footprint which brings together the best-of-the-best in quality, expertise and excellence in customer service.
AMA Heavy Repair network can leverage our:
- Combined knowledge and ongoing investment in equipment, technology and people to meet the heavy vehicle repair industry challenges of today, and into the future;
- Superior craftsmanship from an experienced team of repair professionals;
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment to allow for an extensive range of repair services on all types of heavy vehicles; and
- Strong relationships with all major insurers which means we can quickly assess, quote and complete repairs to ensure buses, trucks and trailers are back on the road as soon as possible.
Find out more on our Heavy Vehicle services here.